Jarra de Cristal 500 ml, Aceite de Oliva Virgen Extra Ver más grande

Caja de 12 jarras de Cristal 500 ml, Aceite de Oliva Virgen Extra

Nuevo producto

Jarra de Cristal 500 ml, Aceite de Oliva Virgen Extra. Caja de 12 jarras.

Para pedir este producto, contacta con nosotros pinchando aquí o llamando al 954 886 111

-------------------------------

PACKING

  Sierra de Guadalcanal , one box of 12 glass jars of  500 mil

→   During the COVID-19 pandemic , the minimum order will be 1 box

→   We could offer different packages if you need a different package, please contact us.

Más detalles

36,00 € impuestos inc.

3,00 € por 12

Más

Jarra de Cristal 500 ml, Aceite de Oliva Virgen Extra. Caja de 12 jarras.

Para pedir este producto, contacta con nosotros pinchando aquí o llamando al 954 886 111

--------------------------------

SIERRA DE GUADALCANAL

Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sierra de Guadalcanal is obtained just from the natural juice of the olives, without added heat or chemicals. We cold-mill a unique bouquet of olive varieties where at least 75% should be Pico Limón olives and the remaining 25% includes other olives varieties such as Manzanilla, Lechín or Zorzaleña.

Pico-Limón olives only grow in the Sierra Morena Sevillana hills and provide to our oil a singular high quality. The result is a greenish golden yellow olive oil that reveals a delicate fruitiness fragrance with hints of freshly cut grass.  Pico-Limon olives produce an oil whose flavor is subtly bitter and spicy and gently sweet as the ripe fruit.

Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sierra de Guadalcanal has a wide variety of final packaging in order to comply with our customer needs.Sociedad Cooperativa Andaluza San Sebastián is opened to offer new packaging size and offers an international customer service.

Tasting note:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sierra de Guadalcanal is a greenish golden yellow olive oil that reveals a delicate fruitiness fragrance with hints of freshly cut grass. Pico-Limon olives produce an oil whose flavor is subtly bitter and spicy and gently sweet as the ripe fruit.

PACKING

  Sierra de Guadalcanal , one box of 12 glass jars of  500 mil

→   During the COVID-19 pandemic , the minimum order will be 1 box

→   We could offer different packages if you need a different package, please contact us.

Accesorios